In this double edition, DOCTR’in will outline the main points of these three publications.
- The SMEs Implementation Group appointed
- The IASB resumes discussions on Rate-regulated Activities
- Fair value hedging: the IASB moves the debate forward
- CESR: 8th extract from the database of enforcement decisions
- Adoption of IFRIC 14 amendment
- Adoption of IAS 24 R
- Adoption of IFRIC 19 Interpretation
A closer look
- IFRS 4 phase 2: exposure draft at last!
- Puts on non-controlling interests: an amendment to IFRSs rather than just an Interpretation?
- The IASB project on revenue recognition in 15 Q&A
- IASB publishes a staff draft as part of the project on Financial Statements Presentation