The GDPR clock is ticking – Is your organisation ready or at risk?
GDPR comes into force in May 2018 and will have a profound effect on the way that all organisations collect, process and store personal data. While the new regulation presents a number of challenges, it also presents a number of opportunities.
Join us for this seminar in London to explore the practical aspects of implementation, for organisations that have yet to begin, or are in the early stages of, the journey to GDPR compliance.
- How the UK Government intends to implement GDPR into UK Law.
- A roadmap for implementation ahead of the May 2018 deadline.
- Insight into the key challenges of implementing the new standard, as well as looking at opportunities it also brings, such as improved processes, new business models and improved engagement with customers.
- Do you know the value of your data?
- Simulation of a data breach process within 72 hours and brief on the management of reputational damages.
- Vincent Rezzouk-Hammachi, Head of Data Protection and Data Management Services at Mazars
- Nicolas Quairel, Partner, Technology Services at Mazars
- James Page, Director at M&C Saatchi PR
Tuesday 26 September
16.00 – 16.30: Registration and refreshments
16.30 – 18.30: Seminar
18.30: Drinks and canapés.
Mazars, Tower Bridge House,
St Katharine’s Way, London E1W 1DD
Related event: Cyber Security and GDPR - Heads of Internal Audit breakfast forum in Manchester on 21 September 2017.
Want to know more?
Help Protect Your Business
In the increasingly sophisticated and complex technological environment that businesses operate in today, new security challenges are constantly arising, making it harder to protect valuable intellectual property and business information in digital form against theft and misuse. Mazars’ experts help organizations to assess their cyber risk and to develop and strengthen their cyber security and resilience.