Reinventing the passenger experience
Mazars Global Practice Co-leader of Aerospace and Defense, Jason Slivka, would like to take the opportunity of the upcoming holiday travelling season to offer some key thoughts on how the home bound travellers’ experience can be improved adding to the joy.
While leisure travelers may well be anxious about their upcoming holiday travels, a combination of customer-first thinking and technological creativity has led to airports and airlines increasing touch points and holistically reinventing the passenger experience.
Some of the improvements undertaken in the last few years include:
- Easy access to in-flight services (ie. connectivity, live television, meals, etc.) on airline apps
- Expedited boarding via TSA pre-check and status member security lines
- iPad access for ordering food and shopping in the airport
- Biometric boarding passes
- Live television and connectivity on many flights
Discover other improvements which are right around the corner by downloading the document below !
Want to know more?
2016 Aerospace study
Mazars Group is pleased to present you with ‘Supplier of the Fittest: How to manage significant increases in production effectively’, our new global publication in the Aerospace & Defense industry.