Mazars in Croatia celebrates its integration with an official launch event
Mazars celebrated the launch of its newly integrated office in Croatia on June 4 in Zagreb in presence of its new team and prestigious guests.
120 guests were gathered at the Hotel Sheraton in Zagreb, including:
- Her Excellency, the French Ambassador Michèle Boccoz;
- Mr. Colombani, Head of Economic Department of the French Embassy in Croatia;
- Mate Perkovic, President of the Chamber of Croatian Certified Tax Advisors;
- Mr. Loic Wallaert, Monitor of the European Zone of Mazars Group;
- M. Kristijan Cinotti, Managing Partner of Mazars Group in Croatia;
As well as many Croatian and foreign businesses in Croatia, members of the Croatian “French Business Club”, and Partners from Mazars’ offices in France, Romania, Slovakia and Italia.
Mazars in Croatia joined Mazars Group in December 2013. Founded in 2005 by Kristijan Cinotti, the company soon became well established in providing services to an assortment of sectors. The Croatian office now gathers 30 collaborators and fully shares and supports Mazars’ vision and values. Find out more about Mazars in Croatia by visiting our new website: www.mazars.hr