Financial Services Banking Forum : Managing the Regulatory Relationship
Join Mazars USA and Pryor Cashman on February 8, 2018 in New York for an interactive discussion of how banks and financial institutions can navigate the current regulatory environment.
This interactive discussion will cover:
- Managing the examination process
- Effective responses to exit meetings
- Defending the regulatory record
- Institutional options, including intra-agency appeals, that are available to challenge CAMELS ratings downgrades
- How to respond to consent order demands
- The availability of federal court challenges to unjustified CAMELS ratings and other actions and conduct
The event will be followed by networking, hors d’oeuvres and cocktails.
Meet our Featured Speakers
7 Times Square New York,
(entrance on Broadway between 41st and 42nd Streets)
Date and Time
Thursday, February 8, 2018 5:00 - 7:30pm ET
5:00pm – 5:30pm Networking Reception
5:30pm – 6:30pm Overview and Q&A Session
6:30pm – 7:30pm Networking Reception
Want to know more?
Financial Services Future
In partnership with the Economist Intelligence Unit, Mazars has developed a unique programme of thought leadership to examine the current challenges the Financial Services industry is facing. The series of articles focuses on the current transformation of the financial services industry and its likely shape in the future from three different but related perspectives: technological, regulatory and business model transformation.