Webcast: Revenue Recognition Changes for the Asset Management Industry
This webcast will discuss the new revenue recognition standard, which will soon replace all existing U.S. GAAP revenue related regulations, and its effects on the Asset Management industry. Take full advantage of this opportunity to hear from experts at WeiserMazars LLP as they discuss the nuances of this new standard and what this will mean for your business.
Title: Revenue Recognition Changes for the Asset Management Industry
Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2016
Time: 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
Duration: 1 hour
- Charles Abraham | Partner, WeiserMazars LLP
- Barry Goodman | Partner, WeiserMazars LLP
- Upon completion of this webcast, participants will be able to:
- Identify changes between the current revenue recognition standard and the new standard
- Understand the guiding principles and five-step model of the new revenue recognition standard
- Explain how the new revenue recognition standard impacts the amounts recorded, the timing of the revenue recognized, and the constraints on performance-based fees in the asset management industry
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.0 CPE credit
- Recommended Field of Study: Accounting
- Prerequisites: None
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Who Should Attend: CFOs, Controllers, Finance Directors, CPAs
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group - Internet Based
- Payment Information: There is no cost to attend this WeiserMazars webcast
For More Information and to register, click here .
Post crisis, almost every aspect of how banks operate and the rewards they receive have changed in ways we are only beginning to understand. Whilst we may not be able to predict what the future holds, our team can ensure the decisions you need to make are robust and deliver lasting results to you and your stakeholders.