At the end of 2021 we ran our annual C-suite barometer, surveying over 1,000 executives from around the world, including around 160 from the Central and Eastern European (CEE) region.
In the CEE region, we uncovered a sense of confidence and resilience, with over two-thirds of executives predicting revenue growth in 2022. With the impact of the pandemic ongoing, and new challenges arising from financial and political instability around the world, these are qualities that are likely to be tested once again this year.
Our research reveals:
- 67% anticipate a technology transformation in their business
- 44% believe cyber risks have increased
- 43% say remote working will be a long-term change
- 48% report investing in ESG is critical to business growth
- 60% say the future leadership styles their organisations needs have changed
There will inevitably be challenges ahead for businesses in the CEE region. But challenge also brings opportunity and now is the time for action – are you ready?
Discover C-suite insights from the CEE region by downloading our report here.