Pharmaceutical and life sciences companies operate in a sector where regulation, pricing pressures and the push for breakthroughs all shape business models. At every moment, the focus is on delivering better outcomes while remaining profitable. We help companies navigate the complexity and allocate resources so they can focus on scientific discoveries.
Life sciences companies have always placed a priority on innovation and scientific breakthroughs. But they must also grapple with other competitive forces, such as technological advancements, disruptive market entrants, and transforming business models. Along with this, they are seeking answers to key challenges for healthcare services around the world, such as ageing populations, chronic diseases and the risk of future pandemics.
At Mazars, we work with companies in the pharmaceuticals & life sciences industry to navigate disruption, effectively allocate resources and forge new relationships that drive long-term value and lead to positive outcomes for society. When you partner with us, you benefit from guidance and advice that is tailored for your situation. From start-ups in the biotechnology sector to multinational pharmaceutical companies, our focus is on putting in place a multi-disciplinary team that is the right fit for your needs.
As a company with an international footprint and specialists based around the world, we offer a global perspective and the breadth of experience needed to empower informed decision-making. You may be seeking to streamline your operations, undergo a technological transformation or restructure to compete with disruptive market entrants. No matter your circumstances, we can offer you the insight and expertise to improve your competitiveness and drive long-term growth.
We help you achieve operational excellence through our capabilities in:
- Strategy and operations such as strategy development and transformation, merger and acquisition, due diligence, project management, business process improvement and automation, training and facilitation
- Regulatory compliance such as assessments and compliance remediation, regulatory inspection preparation support, clinical site, vendor and trial master file audits, quality programme and quality management system development
- Technology enablement such as IT assessment, strategy, architecture, design and implementation, technology evaluation and selection, cloud strategy and migration, data analytics.
- Risk management such as Enterprise Risk Management assessment and programme development, cyber security and data privacy assessment, strategy, implementation and managed Services, organisational resilience planning
- Accounting, tax and advisory
At Mazars, our years of experience in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries means we are well placed to respond to the challenges our clients face.