Mazars is proud to sponsor the 2021 Insurance Europe Resilience Week. Join us on 2-8 June to explore insurers’ role in building resilience to the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Insurance Europe Resilience Week
2-8 June 2021
For the 12th year running, the Insurance Europe’s Resilience Week - Hosted by the Hellenic Association of Insurance Companies - will gather top-level speakers, including policymakers, regulators and industry representatives from around the globe. Due to the global pandemic, the week of online events will replace the annual international conference this year.
Register now for a week of free online events to explore how the insurance industry can help economies and societies manage pandemic risks, retirement saving gaps, climate risks and more.
- Wednesday, 2 June (12h30-13h30 CEST) - Future resilience
- Wednesday, 2 June (14h-15h CEST) - Debate: Pension resilience
- Thursday, 3 June (12h30-13h30 CEST) - Debate: Insurance regulation’s role in resilience
- Friday, 4 June (12h30-13h30 CEST) - Debate: Digital resilience
- Monday, 7 June (12h30-13h30 CEST) - Debate: Climate resilience
- Tuesday, 8 June (13h-14h CEST) - Debate: Resilience lessons from the pandemic
Click here to see the full programme and the roster of top-level speakers.