Watch the replay of our virtual session, featuring Mrs Raluca Prună, head of the European Commission's Financial Crime Unit, on the EU directives adopted to prevent the use of the financial system for the purposes of money laundering and terrorist financing.
Watch the replay
During this virtual session, Mrs Raluca Prună presented the directives aimed at preventing the financial market from being misused for money laundering and terrorist financing purposes. The conversation was around:
- What are the European anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations, and how do they transpose in member states?
- How to reinforce anti-money laundering efficiency and cooperation within the European Union and better involve the private sector?
- How can innovative developments help improve the effectiveness of the fight against money laundering?
- What are the new threats and risks brought by the Covid crisis?
The session was recorded on Wednesday, 28 April 2021.
- Raluca Prună, Head of the Financial Crime Unit, European Commission
- Dorothée de Bernis, Partner, Carbonnier Lamaze Rasle and President, Marcalliance
- Emmanuelle Bismuth, Partner, Carbonnier Lamaze Rasle
- Alice Noizet, Partner, Mazars