Virtual event | Anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing: challenges and new risks in Covid times [replay]
Event: AML & counter terrorist financing [replay]
During this virtual session, Mrs Raluca Prună presented the directives aimed at preventing the financial market from being misused for money laundering and terrorist financing purposes. The conversation was around:
- What are the European anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations, and how do they transpose in member states?
- How to reinforce anti-money laundering efficiency and cooperation within the European Union and better involve the private sector?
- How can innovative developments help improve the effectiveness of the fight against money laundering?
- What are the new threats and risks brought by the Covid crisis?
The session was recorded on Wednesday, 28 April 2021.
- Raluca Prună, Head of the Financial Crime Unit, European Commission
- Dorothée de Bernis, Partner, Carbonnier Lamaze Rasle and President, Marcalliance
- Emmanuelle Bismuth, Partner, Carbonnier Lamaze Rasle
- Alice Noizet, Partner, Mazars