What is ESG? Why is it relevant for food & beverage companies? Join this webinar on 25 February organized by The Food Institute and sponsored by Mazars, where we review the Environmental, Social, and Governance movement and discuss best practices for implementing ESG initiatives across operations. Also, hear from industry leaders Barilla Group and Just Salad as they share their approaches on tackling ESG issues within their companies.
ESG best practices for the food industry
Thursday, 25 February | 19:00 GMT | 14:00 ET
Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) issues have long been a secondary focus for many food companies. In fact, the industry has lagged far behind other sectors like energy and automotive. In 2021 and beyond, the ESG agenda will take centre stage as consumers, investors, and governments demand accountability and compliance to a set of internationally-recognised standards.
- Overview of ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance)
- The Business Case for Addressing ESG Issues
- Best Practices in Implementing an ESG Program
- How Should Food Companies Get Started?
- Talita Ramos Erickson, General Counsel (Americas) & CEO (Restaurants), first Global Chief Diversity Officer, Barilla Group
- William Hughes, Sustainability Services Lead in the UK, Mazars
- Sandra Noonan, Chief Sustainability Officer, Just Salad
This event is organised by The Food Institute and sponsored by Mazars.