Is ESG reporting fit for purpose? Unique insights from the ICGN Global Stewardship Forum
Mazars hosted a panel debate on the value of corporate reporting in communicating long-term value drivers associated with environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors at the inaugural ICGN Global Stewardship Forum and Awards.
Providing insight from the investment, academia and regulatory communities, the panel debated what is and what isn’t working today and, although things are moving in the right direction, unanimously agreed there is room for improvement to ensure non-financial reporting meets the needs of all stakeholders and effectively helps to drive long-term sustainability.
Many thanks to our panellists for their valued contributions:
- Amra Balic, Blackrock EMEA Investment Stewardship
- Mirte Bronsdijk, APG Asset Management
- Dr Yasmine Chahed, The London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
- Paul Druckman, Financial Reporting Council
- Dr. Hans-Christoph Hirt, Hermes Equity Ownership Services Ltd
Mazars appreciates the value of strong relationships between investors and auditors and is a committed supporter of the ICGN. You can download the summary of the full panel discussion below.