The biggest entities in Europe and the United States are provided with internal quality control systems based on a Group quality control manual. International quality control is carried out every few years, with the bigger entities reviewed every two to three years.
We have created a quality control manual, which allows us to evaluate the organisation and ensure compliance with standards when carrying out mandates.
The quality control is based on a certain number of criteria linked to audit quality, covering the following themes:
- Respect for international accounting standards (IAS);
- Respect for ethical rules;
- Ability and skills of colleagues;
- Execution and supervision of projects;
- Accepting and carrying out mandates;
- Technical consulting;
- Independent review;
- Quality control.