Contrary to the popular declinist rhetoric, France remains as fertile ground for businesses. The country offers a wide range of help and support schemes, often little-known, to lower labour costs and tax, and France has many advantages over its European neighbours. France attracts investment and entrepreneurs from all over the world.
Eligibility for support is based on criteria relating to each business and plans, as well as a number of conditions laid down by the funding body.
After describing the types of support likely to be available, the second guide presents the various schemes and their eligibility requirements in the order in which they may best address issues encountered by investors:
- What support exists for my investment project in France?
- What benefits are available for R&D?
- How can I lower labour costs?
We recommend that you directly contact the managing agencies mentioned in the publication pages to find out whether your project qualifies for specific support.
The summary of the guide
- What support is there for my investment project in France?
- How can I apply for a PAT development grant?
- How can I apply for an ARI business development loan?
- How can I apply for National Investment Program Funding?
- How can I apply for Research Tax Credit and Innovation Tax Credit of France?
- How can I apply for the competitiveness and employment tax credit?
- How can I finance pre-recruitment training?
- How do I set up a professional training contract?
- How can I benefit from the CIFRE Scheme?
- How do I set up an apprenticeship contract?
Download the 2nd "Make a French start" booklet "available support and grants"
Available Support and Grants
Available support and grants (French)