On behalf of Mazars and Queen Mary, University of London, Mazars Tax is delighted to invite you to the Mazars International Tax Conference on 20 November 2014 in Paris. The Conference takes place at Mazars Paris Office, at 61 rue Henri Regnault, 92075, Paris, La Défense Cédex, France.
Networking session and wine tasting at O Chateau
Join us for wine tasting with professional sommeliers – an excellent opportunity to network with international tax professionals.
68, rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau, 75001 Paris
International Tax Conference November 20
Morning panel sessions:
- Impact of selected OECD actions on intangible assets and digital business – overview and critical assessment from the perspective of a multinational IT company
- Corporate inversions and the US approach to BEPS
- Does the EU know the secret of BEPS success?
- How the current global landscape impacts on the Tax decision making
Afternoon breakout sessions:
- Financial transactions from a Transfer Pricing point of view
- Current corporate taxation environment in Japan
- Country by country reporting: what does it mean for you?
- Cash pooling for MNEs plus It’s not just about FATCA anymore
- Tax and Global Real Estate opportunities
Please download the invitation below to register
Mazars International Tax Conference 2014