Mazars, in collaboration with King’s College London, were pleased to hold a conference exploring “life after BEPS” and how the International Monetary Fund, European Union, OECD and UN were shaping the future of international tax policy.
The conference consisted of a comprehensive programme of panel discussions and break-out sessions. Hema Khimasia, UK Head of Tax, Coca-Cola and Anna Elphick, VP Tax Asia and Africa, Unilever opened the discussion, followed by additional speakers
- Melinda Brown, Transfer Pricing, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Cory Hillier, Counsel, Tax Law, International Monetary Fund, Legal Department,Financial and Fiscal Law Unit
- Professor Patricia Lampreave, Dr. Jur., Fiscal State Aid and EU Tax Law, DG Competition, European Commission
- Timothy Power, Tax Policy, HM Treasury (UK finance ministry).
- Jonathan Schwarz, Dickson Poon School of Law, International Tax Law LLM Programme, King’s College London
If you wish to receive the slides from the conference including the break-out sessions and should you have any queries please contact us.