Mazars is organising a seminar with Dauphine University in Paris on 4 December 2017 to discuss the impact of digitization on the business models of the Financial Services industry.
This panel discussion is part of our global programme on the Transformation of Financial Services developed by Mazars and The Economist Intelligence Unit. The event provides a unique opportunity to discuss how the digital transformation of Financial Services impact the business models directly from industry leaders and business experts across the banking and insurance sectors.
Digital Transformation : Impact on financial services business models
- Bertrand Dufaÿ, Senior manager, Mazars
- Alexandra Kritchmar, Senior manager, Mazars
- Nathalie Beaudemoulin, coordinator of the ACPR Fintech-Innovation unit, Autorité de contrôle prudentiel et de résolution (ACPR)
- Emmanuel Dooseman, Lecturer, Université Paris-Dauphine & Partner, Global Head of Banking, Mazars
- Christelle Le Berre, Executive Committee - Le Square d'Arkéa, Crédit Mutuel Arkéa
- Fabrice Staad, VP Actuary and Insurance products, Alan
- Date : Monday 4th December 2017
- Lieu : Université Paris-Dauphine, Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny - 75016 Paris