Mazars was the leading sponsor, alongside Barclays, Nasdaq, the Irish Stock Exchange, the Swiss Exchange and Euronext, of the European Small and Mid-Cap Awards 2015.
The Awards 3rd edition was presented during a high-level dinner in Brussels on 9th December 2015 at the Albert Hall.
There were +150 attendees representing the private sector, EU Institutions, investors, etc., with 12 shortlisted companies split into 4 categories and 4 winners.
Best new listed company 2015
- Alumetal – Automotive - Warsaw Stock Exchange
- Taaleritehdas – Financial Services – Nasdaq
- Xeros technology – Cleaning services - London Stock Exchange Winner
Most Innovative newcomer 2015
- Erytech Pharma – Biotech/Pharma – Euronext Winner
- Molecular Partners – Biotech/Pharma – SIX Swiss Exchange
- Xeros technology – Cleaning services - London Stock Exchange
Most Internationally-minded newcomer 2015
- Euroconsult – Engineering consultancy – Mercado Alternativo Bursatil
- LiveChat Sotware – Technology – SIX Swiss Exchange
- Scatec Solar – Renewable Energy – Oslo Bars Winner
Rising Star 2015
- Planet fr – Media – Euronext
- Selvita – Biotech/Pharma – Warsaw Stock Exchange Winner
- Zalaris – HR company - Oslo Bars
More information available here: European Issuers