- University - Public Accountant
- Post grade in Business Administration (Universidad Católica del Uruguay)
- 1982-1985: Freira y Serrat Estudio Jurídico - Junior assistant – Law Firm.
- 1985-1994: Idefoto Ltda. Microcom Ltda. – Administrative-Financial Manager - Representation of Polaroid, Canon and Compaq.
- 1995 up till now: Martinez, Martínez & Asoc. (MM&A) Partner - Professional services in audit, accounting, taxes, human resources.
- 1999-2009: Partner – MM&A (Correspondent of Mazars - Uruguay)
- 2009-Actual: CARL Partner Mazars
- Knowledge of several sectors of activity:
- Statutory audit, consolidation package report, due diligence
- Projects and programs financed by organisms of international cooperation (BID, Banco Mundial etc.)
- Previously agreed Audit procedures
Project management experience:
Head of Mission in the financial audit of “Mercosur Social y solidario – PMSS” Contract No. ONG/PVD/2003/011-597– The programme is executed in Paraguay, Argentina, Brasil, Chile and Uruguay. (May - 2007)
- International experience:
- Projects and programs financed by organisms of international cooperation: BID (Inter-American Development Bank), World Bank, UNDP, Fondo Ecuménico, etc.
- Management of meeting
- Languages: Spanish, Portuguese, English, Italian, French
- Membership of specific associations: Member of the “Colegio de Contadores, Economistas y Administradores del Uruguay” (CCEA)