Position in the Company: Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Founded Denge Denetim SMMM A.Ş., 1977
- Currently serves as the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Established the revision department of Denge Denetim SMMM A.Ş. and initiated an effective format to facilitate and systemize work, 1984.
- Founded the Management Consultancy Department of Denge Denetim SMMM A.Ş., 1989.
- Established computerized cost accounting systems for industrial companies operating in various leading sectors of Turkey.
- Opened branches to develop auditing and revision services, enabling Denge to be the first accounting firm to operate in 4 major cities, 1994-1996.
- Joined Mazars in the capacity of a partner, 1998.
- Wrote professional articles in newspapers and journals and participated in numerous international seminars as a lecturer.
- Sworn Financial Advisor, 1990-
- Provided accounting and tax consulting services to numerous companies, and founded Denge, CPA, 1977-1989
- CPA, 1968-1977
- Member of the Board of Directors of Turkish Independent Audit Association
- İstanbul Chamber of Sworn Financial Advisors
- Member of the Board of Directors of Turkish Account Experts Association
- Turkish French Trade Association- member of Board of Directors
- Prepared a guide for companies operating in Turkey with foreign shareholders in both French and English.
- Marmara University, Economics, İstanbul, Turkey, 1967