Our specialists will carry out these audits independently to make sure that you meet the demands of regulators and the expectations of the market - but also to optimise your financial reporting. We tailor contractual assignments to meet your needs, for example:
- Support in preparing your listing,
- Providing pro forma accounts and optimised financial information,
- Processing accounts for complex transactions (financing, outsourcing),
- Converting your financial statements to IFRS/US GAAP standards,
- Preparing and reviewing ‘carve-out’ financial statements,
- Drafting manuals of accounting principles.
We help you to react quickly to changes in regulations.
Because of our prominent market presence and our involvement within international accounting standard setting bodies, we have insights into and are aware of any changes in accounting regulations at a very early stage. This means we react quickly and help adapt your accounts to meet these new regulations in order to maintain the trust of investors and optimise risk management.
At Mazars, our experts in professional standards and regulations will support you as you get used to new accounting principles. We offer you:
- Updates in changes to regulations,
- Analysis of new guidelines and their impact on your organisation,
- Assistance in producing regulatory statements,
We publish a monthly newsletter called 'Beyond the GAAP', enabling you to follow recent evolutions and trends in regulatory issues.