Investing in Asia: A New Eldorado or a Risky Venture?
As part of a 3 year partnership between Mazars and the Singaporean government (EDB: Singapore Economic Development Board), a roadshow will take place across a number of countries including the USA, Switzerland and France (5th December in Lyon, 6th December in Lille and 7th December in Paris) The roadshow aims to promote the attractiveness of Asian markets, particularly Singapore.
The roadshow will take the form of technical presentations led by Mazars partners from different Asian countries and will be followed by individual meetings. It will be held on Wednesday 7th December in Paris at the Exaltis tower. The theme of the event is: Investing in Asia: A New Eldorado or a Risky Venture?
- Julie Laulusa, Managing Partner Mazars Mainland China
- Pascal Jauffret, Partner, Head of Business Development Mazars Asia-Pacific
- Arnaud Boussemart, Partner, European Japan Desk
- Dominic Ong, Centre Director, France Singapore Economic Development Board
- Plenary session on Asian theme
- A New Eldorado or a Risky Venture? How to repatriate profits and investments from China?
- Analysis of foreign exchange control mechanisms
- Solutions offered by Singapore to encourage foreign investment.