The roadshow will take the form of technical presentations led by Mazars partners from different Asian countries and will be followed by individual meetings. It will be held on Wednesday 7th December in Paris at the Exaltis tower. The theme of the event is: Investing in Asia: A New Eldorado or a Risky Venture?
- Julie Laulusa, Managing Partner Mazars Mainland China
- Pascal Jauffret, Partner, Head of Business Development Mazars Asia-Pacific
- Arnaud Boussemart, Partner, European Japan Desk
- Dominic Ong, Centre Director, France Singapore Economic Development Board
- Plenary session on Asian theme
- A New Eldorado or a Risky Venture? How to repatriate profits and investments from China?
- Analysis of foreign exchange control mechanisms
- Solutions offered by Singapore to encourage foreign investment.