22nd Economic Forum in Krynica
For the third time already Mazars will be present at the Economic Forum in Krynica. This year, our representatives will take part in two panel discussions. Mazars will also be featuring the Café France Pavilion and the French Evening for the Forum’s guests.
For the third time already Mazars will be present at the Economic Forum in Krynica – a European renown economic event realizing the mission of creating a favourable ground for the development of political and economic cooperation between the European Union and the neighbouring countries. Every year, the Forum gathers more than 2500 of guests – the leaders of political, economic and social life.
This year, Mazars together its partners: Gras Savoye Polska and Gide Loyrette Nouvel, all the three creating the “Synergy” project, will provide patronage for the French Pavilion “Café France” as well as for the French Evening – the events of the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Poland (CCIFP). Mazars’ representatives will also take part in two panel discussions.
4 September 2012, 5:10 p.m.
"The New Financial Order – Do We Learn From Our Mistakes?”
- Mark Le Gros Allen, Regional Representative of the International Monetary Fund in Central Europe,
- Gabriel Bernardino, Director of the Committee of European Insurance Supervisors and Pension Funds (EIOPA),
- Jan Krzysztof Bielecki, Head of the Economic Council of the Prime Minister of Poland,
- Fabrice Demarigny, Partner, Director of Capital Market Activities in Mazars Group, former Secretary General of CESR (Committee of European Securities Regulators – currently ESMA),
- Zbigniew Jagiełło, President of the Board of PKO BP,
Moderator: Andrzej Jakubiak, Chairman of the Financial Supervision Authority
5 September 2012, 10:30 a.m
“How to Manage Longer and Better? - Why and How to Take Care of Work/Life Balance in the Face of Working Until the Age of 67”.
- Maciej Witucki, President of the CCIFP, President of Orange Polska; Chairman of the Programming Board of the Polish Civic Forum,
- Wojciech Eichelberger, Psychologist, Psychotherapist and Coach, Co-founder and President of the Psychoimmunology Institute in Warsaw,
- Michel Kiviatkowski, Managing Partner of Mazars in Poland,
- Alexander Konopka, President of the Board of Gras Savoye Polska,
- Aleksander Pociej, Senator of the Republic of Poland, Lawyer, Chairman of the Senate Polish-French Parliamentary Group.
Moderator: Kinga Rusin
5 September 2012, 7:30 p.m.
- Official opening featuring representatives of the Embassy of France and of CCIFP,
- French song recital of Justyna Bacz,
- Cocktail party for the Guests of the Economic Forum.
During the breaks between panels, Mazars, Gras Savoye and GLN invite you to the „Synergy” area located in the Cafe France pavilion – come and meet all Forum’s Participants, taste our drinks and snacks.