Seemingly every day we hear about a new cyber breach. No industry is immune and cyber attacks have far reaching economic consequences for organizations; beyond the financial, reputational and legal ramifications.
As these breaches continue, cyber security has become one of the largest concerns for a wide range of company stakeholders including boards, investors and customers.
Technology-related risks from both external and internal sources within the company must be understood and effectively managed if they are to succeed in our ever more technology-centric world.
Mazars’ Cybersecurity framework ensures continuous support on the wide-scale challenges that companies face in an ever-evolving environment.
Mazars offers a range of services designed to help businesses protect themselves from the threat of both external and internal attacks.
- Cyber security awareness training for the board and audit committee
- Cyber risk assessment and program review
- Cyber breach readiness assessment
- Cyber resiliency and business continuity
- Cloud adoption assessment and support
- Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus readiness and certification
- Vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Data privacy and protection
- Expertise and knowledge: Mazars provides clients with access to best-in-class and innovative cybersecurity consulting services to enable organizations to better execute their business strategies.
- Highly qualified: The team includes experienced professionals who carry professional, vendor neutral certifications such as CISSP, GPEN, CISA, CRISC, CISM, ISO 27001, CEH with backgrounds in technology, engineering and computer sciences.
- International reach: Mazars' global Cybersecurity team encompasses excellence centers around the world.
- Solution oriented: Provide realistic and pragmatic solutions.
- Responsive and accessible: Client responsiveness is our highest priority.
Learn more about Mazars' Cybersecurity services in our brochures below.