A quality control system
Mazars has implemented both national and international quality controls, covering the various entities in the organisation.
The biggest entities in Europe and the United States are provided with internal quality control systems based on a Group quality control manual. International quality control is carried out every few years, with the bigger entities reviewed every two to three years.
We have created a quality control manual, which allows us to evaluate the organisation and ensure compliance with standards when carrying out mandates.
The quality control is based on a certain number of criteria linked to audit quality, covering the following themes:
- Respect for international accounting standards (IAS);
- Respect for ethical rules;
- Ability and skills of colleagues;
- Execution and supervision of projects;
- Accepting and carrying out mandates;
- Technical consulting;
- Independent review;
- Quality control.