Global Executive Committee
In order to enhance coordination on a global level and to ensure that new partners are always placed in a position of leadership, the Group Executive Board has decided to rely on a new management body, namely the Global Executive Committee.
In adddition to the members of the GEB (Group Executive Board) , the GEC is constituted by leaders of the Global Business Units (GBUs) and the Global Support Units (GSUs).
Building on the international service lines, and the Steering Groups dedicated to the functions which are key to our development,
- Hervé Hélias (France), co-CEO of the Group, who is in charge of the international management of PIE (Public Interest Entities) activities (GBU PIE),
- Phil Verity (United Kingdom), co-CEO of the Group, in charge of the international management of the OMB (Owner-Managed Businesses) activities (GBU OMB),
- Ton Tuinier (the Netherlands), deputy CEO of the Group, in charge of TAX activities (GBU TAX),
- Antonio Bover (Spain), co-CEO of the Group, in charge of transversal LAW activities (GBU LAW),
- Thierry Colin (France), associé and Eric Albrand (France), Group Chief Financial Officer, in charge of 'Performance and Systems' GSU (GSU 'Performance and Systems'),
- Jean-Luc Barlet (France), Group Chief Compliance Officer, in charge of 'Technique and Innovation' GSU (GSU 'Technique and Innovation')
- Laurent Choain (France), Group Chief HR Officer, in charge of "Management of Talents” GSU (GSU "Management of Talents"),
- Caroline Van Troeyen (France), Group General Secretary, in charge of “General Secretariat and Communications” GSU (GSU "General Secretariat and Communications").
as well as
- Miguel de Fontenay, Managing Partner - Global Consulting, in charge of Consulting activities
- Loïc Wallaert, Member of the Global Executive Committee in charge of international coordination