- 1st September 2010: 2 new offices opened; one in Saint-Etienne and one in Clermont-Ferrand.
- February 2010: integration of a firm in Lons-Le-Saunier (Jura) (acquisition of Pluris Consulting Group). The firm has 59 employees and 4 local partners.
- 1st September 2009: Mazars in France integrated itself with one of the major firms in the "centre" region which takes the form of the following two entities:
• ADH Experts, established in the Chartres region, which has now become ADH Experts - Mazars
• SAFREC, established in the Orléans region, which has now become SAFREC - Mazars
- September 2009: Mazars opened a new office in Nantes.